SNA +1 Membership Challenge
The +1 Membership Challenge is the perfect way to show your support for SNA and help grow our membership to ensure that we remain strong and continue providing high-quality educational resources and advocacy to meet your needs.
Take the Challenge Today!
- Download the fun signs and social media tools
- Share your reason for being an SNA member
- Recruit at least one new member
Join today http://schoolnutrition.org/Membership/StateMembershipApps/
and let its many benefits work for you and ensure your continued professional growth. Enhance and further your career in many ways including:
- Opportunities to earn SNA Certification and Credentialing
- Increase your wealth of knowledge with professional development materials and up-to-date industry news
- Express your concerns and show your support of child nutrition programs to local, state and national government officials
- Network with industry peers, share information and discover best practices to apply in your programs at SNA conferences and through the Online Communities
- Receive a subscription to SNA's award-winning publication School Nutrition magazine
- Take advantage of scholarship and grant opportunities
- Enjoy a variety of members only discounts on products and programs, including Emporium purchases, conference registrations, latest research findings, SNA Certification http://www.schoolnutrition.org/Certificate/Certificate-Program/ and insurance plans - To download the insurance brochure, click here (pdf).
- Access members only information on the SNA national website including additional news and talking points, Online Communities, archives of School Nutrition, Tuesday Morning and several "Tools You Can Use" such as the Promotional Calendar
School District Membership (SDM)
School District Membership (SDM) is an alternative to individual membership that is designed to make it easy for school districts to manage and pay for memberships, allowing their school nutrition professionals to enjoy the many benefits of SNA membership.
SDM is a membership that is purchased by a school district in the name of an individual. The membership is transferable to another employee in the same membership category if the original assignee leaves the district. SDM is not one membership for an entire district, but separate memberships that are transferrable. SDMs receive all the same benefits as individual SNA members and there is no difference in the dues rate. SDM is not available for the Student, Retired and Affiliate membership categories. SDM can be used for new and renewing memberships and SNA will work with districts to align existing memberships so that all expire at the same time. Go to https://schoolnutrition.org/membership/school-district-membership/
Contact: Christine Gabriel @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any membership questions