2023 Annual National Conference July 9-11 Denver Colorado
Save The Date
SNA-NH Conference & Vendor Show
Tuesday August 22nd 8am-2:15pm
At the Grappone Center Concord NH
Industry members may use this form to pay for membership online.
We are thrilled to be planning a conference with a real live vendor show for the next school year! Our members are eager to see and hear what you have that is new and exciting to help us strengthen our programs. It will be held on Tuesday, August 22, 2023. Again, we’ll be at the Grappone Center, Concord, N.H. We want this day to be all about you and your products so please respond quickly.
We hope to see you there!
1) Send payment for electrical needs to Gimas Electric - Form available here
2) Set up is from 7:00 am-11:00 am, show will begin at 11:00 pm and run until 1:00 pm to allow for minimal social distancing if necessary. Please come in on the Constitution Ave side as our member registration and breakfast will be in progress near the other side of the building.
3) Any leftover food from the show will be donated to End 68 Hours of Hunger programs and local area food kitchens.
4) The kitchen may be available to heat food by their onsite chef, no vendors are allowed into the kitchen.
5) Any equipment brought into the exhibit hall must fit within your 8x8 booth space(s)
6) Payment of $1000.00 due by *July 22, 2022. You must pay before the show or contact Elizabeth Bistany Elizabeth.Bistany@sau57.org 603-893-7077 for other arrangements.
Please itemize on your registration who and what your payment includes.
After July 22nd the fee will increase to $1100.00
7) You will know your booth number and floor arrangement when you check in on the day of the show.